At one point or another, millions of men and women across the United States have experienced—or will experience—some form of sexual dysfunction.
At Forum Health, we’re sensitive to these issues and provide proven sexual dysfunction treatment in a friendly, judgement-free environment. Combining advanced technology and a caring, experienced team of professionals, we help both men and women boost their performance and regain their sexual confidence.
What Causes Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction can include everything from loss of libido or sexual desire, troubles with arousal and excitement, or even painful sex. Men specifically may struggle with premature ejaculation or an inability to get or keep an erection, while women may experience problems with vaginal lubrication or trouble achieving orgasm.
In order to properly diagnose the source of your sexual dysfunction symptoms, we recommend scheduling a one-on-one consultation with one of our experienced providers. During this time, we can review your medical history and gain a better understanding of the specific challenges you’re facing. From there, we can determine if the O-Shot, P-Shot, or additional sexual health treatments are right for you.
O-Shot Benefits for Women
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Deceased urinary incontinence
What to Expect During Treatment
Our expert practitioners apply a prescription-strength numbing cream to areas that will need injecting. Then, they begin with a simple blood draw. The blood is then spun in a special centrifuge where the platelets are separated and concentrated.
The blood-derived growth factors are injected into an area near the clitoris, as well as to the area of the upper vagina that is most important for sexual response. Patients experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
We then inject the blood-derived growth factors into an area called the “O-Spot,” which is a collection of structures that activate the orgasm system. The process of injection triggers the platelets to release seven different growth factors that then activate the stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to regenerate and thus become “younger” with improved functional potential.
P-Shot Benefits for Men
- Immediately larger (feels larger in girth)
- Strengthen the penis (harder, firmer erections)
- Straighten the penis (corrects Peyronie’s disease)
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Makes other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then they will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
What to Expect During Treatment
During a P-Shot treatment, a numbing benzocaine/lidocaine/tetracaine cream is applied to the penis. We draw blood from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done). The blood is put in a special centrifuge and spun down; the platelets are separated out and transferred into another tube, where we place a few drops of calcium chloride solution.
This process “tricks” the platelets into thinking they are in the body and as a result, they release growth factors. This liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors properly.
Additional Sexual Health Treatments in West Bloomfield
On top of the O-Shot® and P-Shot® treatments, we also offer a number of other treatments to alleviate the symptoms of sexual dysfunction in both men and women.
This can include oral medications for erectile dysfunction, FemiWave for women’s sexual health or the GAINSWave for adult men of all ages, and more. Additionally, treatments such as the Vampire Wing Lift can even help improve the aesthetics of the vagina.
Whatever treatment you need to improve your sexual health, Forum Health West Bloomfield is here to help. Our caring team of experts is committed to helping you feel your best inside and out, while helping you perform your best. Sexual health issues are a natural part of life for many people and nothing to be ashamed of, and we’ll work with you to help you optimize your function and your performance in an open, shame-free environment.