Boost Your T-Levels To Their PRIME!
Men, It’s Time to Feel and Look Your Best Again.
TRT can help men of all ages feel and look their best.
Signs of Low-T in men include:
- Lack of energy
- Loss of focus
- Decreased drive & motivation
- Constant fatigue
- Increased abdominal fat
- Decreased athletic performance
- Decreased muscle mass
- Depression or mood swings
- Low libido (sex drive)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of morning erections
- Sleep problems
Feel and Look Better Today
Andropause is usually to blame.
The most common cause of andropause, or male menopause, is a decline in hormone levels. The male body produces peak hormone levels during the late teenage years and then steadily declines 1-2% per year after that. Most men don’t start to experience symptoms from Low-T until their mid-late 30s.
Other common causes are:
- Head Trauma
- Anabolic Steroid Abuse
- Testicular Injury
- Radiation or Chemotherapy
Benefits of optimal hormone levels include:
- Improved overall quality of life
- Increased muscle mass, strength and endurance
- Improved exercise tolerance
- Improved libido, erectile function and sexual performance
- Improved focus, drive and motivation
- Decreased both visceral and subcutaneous fat
- Lower cholesterol and improved lipid parameters
- Improved lean muscle mass, bone density, skin tone and collagen formation
- Protection against cardiovascular disease, hypertension and arthritis
- Improved cognition and enhanced memory
- Lower insulin resistance
- Increased metabolic function
How it Works
Getting started with Hormone Replacement Therapy in West Bloomfield is very easy and convenient.
- Treatment Options – We offer hormone replacement therapy via a few different options that our provider will discuss at your first appointment.
- Follow up – Our office will obtain follow-up blood work 6 weeks after the treatment start date; then 6 months, then yearly. Our goal is to improve your free testosterone level to an optimal value of 30-40pg/ml. This typically puts the total value in the 1200 range. Ultimately, it is your relief of symptoms that guides our therapy recommendations.