As men age, blood vessels in the penis deteriorate and fill with micro-plaque. When these blood vessels are diminished or damaged, they don’t supply enough blood to the penis to create healthy erections.
For decades, scientists in Europe have been using pulsed acoustic waves known as shockwave therapy, to assist men with Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease. GAINSWave applies acoustic waves to the penis, which breaks up micro-plaque to open existing blood vessels as well as stimulate a natural biological reaction to boost the growth of new blood vessels.
Your GAINSWave Appointment
The GAINSWave® procedure, now available at our Shelby Township and West Bloomfield Township locations and typically takes 20 minutes to complete and is completely non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery free. You can expect full benefits after a series of 6 to 12 procedures. Although, many men experience improvements immediately following their first few procedures. There’s no downtime and no major adverse effects. You may experience mild skin redness or irritation that typically last only a few hours.
Benefits of GAINSWave®
GAINSWave® is changing lives of men from around the world! Benefits include:
- Decreased Recovery Time Between Orgasms
- Better Erection Quality
- Increased Spontaneity
- Relief from the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease
- Harder and More Full Erections
- Improved Sexual Performance
- Enhanced Sensitivity
- Increased Confidence
Who can Benefit from GAINSWave®?
- Any man over the age of 30 can experience the advantages of a GAINSWave® treatment. Whether you have erectile dysfunction or are just looking to improve your performance in the bedroom, GAINSWave® is a non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery-free alternative to oral ED medications that can help men achieve longer, stronger and more resilient erections for better sex. Contact your local West Bloomfield Township, MI ED doctor if you fall into one of these categories:
- You are a man with Erectile Dysfunction – Multiple studies have shown ESWT, known as GAINSWave® therapy to be a viable treatment method for men with ED. By improving blood flow, GAINSWave® helps men with erectile dysfunction achieve fuller and longer lasting erections.
- You currently suffer from Peyronie’s Disease – Scar tissue that develops under the skin on the penis can cause abnormal curvature, painful erections, and can even lead to symptoms of ED. GAINSWave® can help men relieve all aspects of Peyronie’s Disease.
- You are looking to improve your sexual performance – Even if you don’t have any issues achieving an erection, GAINSWave® offers men the ability to optimize their sexual performance with enhanced erections, increased sensitivity, and shortened recovery time between orgasms. If you want to perform as you did in your 20s, GAINSWave® offers a natural breakthrough solution to optimize your sexual performance.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction can be more than emasculating; it can ruin your quality of life. For many years, men with ED have resorted to oral ED medications, to relieve their symptoms. While oral medications for erectile dysfunction can be effective for temporary relief of the symptoms of ED, they don’t target the root cause of most patient’s ED and can often bring unwanted side effects.
We know that as men age, the vessels in the penis weaken, contract and fill with micro-plaque just as they do elsewhere in the body over time. As men age the penis decreases in sensitivity making it harder to achieve a pleasurable orgasm. Patients also tend to report increased or worsened refractory time between sexual activity. The bottom line is that most erectile dysfunction is a result of poor blood flow, known as vasculogenic ED.
There have been countless studies, going back decades, showing Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (Li-ESWT) to be incredibly useful for treating ED. Success rates have been reported up to 76% (Therapeutic Advances in Urology) , and even one study, published in the Scandinavian Journal of Urology, which claimed that this could be “a possible cure” for ED in some patients!
How GAINSWave® Works
GAINSWave® uses pulsed acoustic waves, known in Europe as shockwave therapy, to address the root cause of poor sexual performance for men – poor blood flow. By expanding existing blood vessels in the penis and creating new avenues for more blood to flow into the penis, GAINSWave® produces healthier, fuller and more sustained erections for men with and without erectile dysfunction. Results for this type of therapy have been shown to last up to two years (NCBI), much longer lasting than the typical ED treatments in West Bloomfield Township, MI.
A Safer Alternative to Oral ED Medications
Among the most popular ways to treat erectile dysfunction, oral medications are relied upon too much, and often cause unwanted side effects, such as nasal congestion, headaches, upset stomach, vision changes, facial flushing, and dizziness. They also only serve as a temporary ‘band-aid’ solution, having to be taken before intercourse. Young men are turning to these drugs for performance, leading to dependence causing sexual dysfunction.
Depending on the severity of ED, The Journal of Urology reported oral ED medications to yield as low as a 27% effective rate. Leaving patients with more severe ED to more invasive and dangerous treatments like penile (intracavernosal) injections of drugs like TriMix, where medication is injected directly into the penis before intercourse. Amongst the dangerous side effects, are priapism, an erection lasting hours beyond sexual stimulation, sometimes forcing patients to go to the emergency department to drain blood from the penis.
The good news is that studies had shown shockwave therapy to be effective when patients did not respond to oral ED medications (BJUI). GAINSWave® offers patients effective and safe relief to their erectile dysfunction symptoms, reviving spontaneity and providing a longer term solution. Additionally, it can address Peyronie’s Disease and optimize sexual performance.
Scientifically Proven Results
There are over 40 clinical studies showing shockwave therapy to be effective in treating ED. Commercially known as GAINSWave® patients are reporting great improvements to their sexual health, including:
- Longer lasting erections
- More Spontaneous erections
- Fuller Erections
- Relief from symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease
- Enhanced sensitivity
- Improved sexual performance
- Decreased recovery time between orgasms
If you are experiencing the symptoms of ED, PD or want to maintain or improve your sexual performance, contact your local West Bloomfield Township, MI ED clinic today!